Here’s what you get with your Barbie wooden dollhouse kit from Martin Dollhouses:
- THIRTEEN pre-cut, numbered, and ready to assemble 3/8″ Baltic Birch wood pieces that form the basic dollhouse structure
- All pieces come with pre-drilled holes and a groove cut in the face of a board, into which the edge of another board will fit snugly. It’s a very strong method for connecting two boards together providing extra strength and durability
- All pieces are pre-cut for windows, doors, doorways, and stairway openings
- Easy-to-follow instructions come with pictures and step-by-step instructions to assemble your Barbie wooden dollhouse kit.
- No house is complete without windows. Made of solid wood, these windows come with a heavy-duty plastic sheet for the ‘glass’ window. A slot in the window allows for the plastic to be removed for easy painting. All kits are precut for window placement.
- Real wood shutters give your heirloom an elegant, finished look. The Country comes with 4 Windows and 4 pairs of Shutters.
- The Crossbuck door keeps the elements out of the house but let’s Barbie® see the deck from her bedroom. With real wood construction and finished trim on both sides of the door, it really opens and closes.
- Precut and ready for your creative touch, shingles are the ideal finishing touch for the outside heirloom. Shingles are made of Luan, a tropical hardwood plywood often called Philippine ahogany. The texture and coloration gives the shingles the appearance of the real thing. In addition to the shingles, you also get a ridge cap for the roof peak and finish trim for the front of the house. Shingles are easily and permanently applied using a glue gun.
- Wood Slat Siding makes your heirloom look like a real house. Siding comes in unfinished slats and are easily cut to size. The miter box saw can do the job for you if you don’t have an Exacto knife or little saw.
- Spacious dormer – a window that projects from a sloping roof. with a window adds an extra attic room.
- The perfect finishing touch for The Country© and Alpine© Dollhouses. Solid wood railing and spindles that you can paint or stain any way you like.
- A wood ceiling fan that really turns.
- Walk-out deck with heart-shaped railing. If you’d like a more traditional look, consider the Spindle railing. Solid wood and ready for you to stain or paint, the Spindle Railing is a classy addition.
- Stairs that lead to each floor including lower steps to the extra bedroom, family room, garage, or whatever you want it to be.
- TWO Built-in drawers designed so your child can store her Barbie dolls and accessories in an organized way.
- Everything you need to assemble your heirloom, including Hot Glue Gun, Glue Sticks, Wood Glue, Wood Putty, Nails, and a Carpenter’s square
- Customer Support for as long as you need it
Designed for children 4 years and older.
We also have numerous accessories and furniture to enhance the look and feel of your Barbie wooden dollhouse. All our dollhouses and other heirloom toy products are uniquely designed, copyrighted originals by Martin Dollhouses, LLC.
For those located in the Austin/San Antonio area of Texas, we can also assemble and deliver your kit for a nominal fee. Occasionally, we can decorate and finish your house provided we receive enough lead-time. Just call us to discuss.
There are no reviews yet.