Here’s what you get with your Barbie wooden doll house kit:
- 10-13 pre-cut, numbered, and ready to assemble 3/8″ Baltic Birch wood pieces that form the basic Barbie wooden doll house kit structure
- All pieces come with pre-drilled holes and dadoed construction providing extra strength and durability
- All pieces are pre-cut for windows, doors, doorways, and stairway openings
- Easy-to-follow instructions come with pictures and step-by-step instructions
- Windows, Shutters, and Doors
- Shingles for Pitched Roof with Roof Ridge and scallop face trim
- Spacious Dormer window with an extra attic room (available on some of the models)
- Attic Room spindle railing
- A wood ceiling fan that really turns.
- Walk-out deck with heart-shaped railing (optional Spindle Railing available: accessories)
- Stairs that lead to each floor including lower steps to the extra bedroom, family room, garage, or whatever you want it to be.
- Built-in drawers designed so your child can store her Barbie dolls and accessories in an organized way.
- Everything you need to assemble your heirloom, including Wood Glue, Nails, and a Carpenter’s square. We even throw in a glue gun with glue sticks. Our goal is for the kit to come with everything you need to assemble it quickly without needing to make a trip to the store!
- Customer Support for as long as you need it
Designed for children 4 years and older.
All our dollhouses and other heirloom toy products are uniquely designed, copyrighted originals by Martin & Bell Heirlooms, LLC.
For those located in the Austin/San Antonio area of Texas, we can also assemble and deliver your kit for a nominal fee.
Occasionally, we can decorate and finish your house provided we receive enough lead-time. Just call us to discuss.